Detailed Job Description
The Multimedia Producer produces digital content (videos and photos) for all areas of the university, partnering with Marketing and Communications staff and other departments to deliver on-brand, on-message digital content that engages audiences across digital channels (Bentley website, social media, digital advertising, etc.) and print communications.
Additional Description of Duties:
- Video content: Independently creates storyboards, shoots video footage and produces and edits videos for web channels; hire and direct video production partners for "tentpole" videos (ie, commencement, brand launch, etc.)
- Photo content: Produce/edit photos and/or source stock photography for use in print collateral, websites, etc.; hire and direct photographers for "tentpole" photoshoots (ie, Viewbook, etc.)
- Project management: Manage delivery of digital content to project timelines and budget
- Studio management: Evaluate studio and equipment needs (cameras, lighting, etc.) in support of marketing initiatives and oversee development of in-house digital content studio; maintain equipment inventory and track equipment usage by staffers
- Archive management: Organizes and maintains digital content for use by university staff and partners/vendors
- Visual branding: Define standards for all digital content working with social media and creative services staff to ensure consistency with Bentley's brand identity
- Production partners: Establish a stable of digital content production partners; review/negotiate rates and ensure delivery of quality content that supports client needs
- 3-5 years experience producing and editing digital content for use across online and offline channels
- Extensive experience with Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, and Final Cut Pro and/or iMovie or similar
- Creative and technical proficiency in field and on-set production techniques (lighting, camera operation, sound recording)
- Micro-video production and publishing experience via Instagram and Vine
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while under tight deadline
- Ability to travel and work outside of normal business hours for both on and off campus shoots as required
- Understanding of copyright laws and issues
- Ability to apply SEO metadata to support storage and retrieval of digital content
- Quick and eager learner, particularly when it comes to camera technology and social media trends
- Reel or portfolio of previous work
- Graphic/web design, photography, and/or motion graphics editing experience a plus
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please note that only candidates with a portfolio of design work will be considered. Please include a link to your online portfolio in your cover letter or resume.
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9mp3kyx