Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/26/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
: Under general supervision, is responsible to provide administrative assistance to a senior level executive.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
- Interacts with internal and external clients; maintains contacts with visitors, national and international guests, job candidates, or donors; serves as liaison with University administrators, faculty, staff, and students; may screen media contacts through the University�s public relations department.
- Assembles report data; gathers information and prepares reports; maintains administrative databases, records, and files; researches information and compiles various documentation; may be responsible for preparing meeting notes and distribution.
- Composes and prepares correspondence, speeches, and reports in a timely manner; may prepare information releases, brochures relating to the specific division, department or school, and newsletter articles.
- Coordinates executive�s schedule; arranges internal and external meetings; may travel in conjunction with meetings and events; maintains central calendar and organizes appointments.
- Coordinates visitor events, conferences, and special event arrangements; serves as liaison to University support services, including public safety, maintenance, parking, and communications services; may coordinate office physical logistics and equipment, and negotiate purchase contracts.
- Disseminates information; prepares travel arrangements; screens phone calls; contributes to the development of special projects and handles them; performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Education and experience equivalent to:
One year of college coursework beyond high school; supplemented with two (2) years of administrative experience.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.