Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/28/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Academic Affairs Specialist is responsible for assisting the academic programs and academic support services in stabling and conducting an ongoing and effective assessment of clearly identified programs goals and intended outcomes. The Specialist helps ensure that programs assess authentic achievements and that assessments yield meaningful results that lead to improvement or innovation.
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
- Work directly with academic departments to help them develop plans (goals/outcomes, success criteria, and methods of assessment), analyze data develop improvements/innovations, and reports on their efforts. 45%
- Assist departments in the following standard institutional procedures for program assessment and tracking.10%
- Track and maintain an archive of academic assessment and planning activity by programs. 15%
- Champion assessment throughout all academic programs and academic support services. 10%
- Train faculty and academic staff of Planning and Assessment. 10%
- Stay current in the field of Planning and Assessment; provide input to the Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs for Academic Programs and the Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Planning on assessments procedures and issues.10%
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.