Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/17/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution [preferred].
2. Experience working in an educational services department dealing with educational records.
3. A demonstrated commitment to diversity.
4. Acceptable eyesight (with/without correction aid).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of college's policies and procedures.
2. Knowledge of educational policies and graduation requirements of multiple colleges and universities.
3. Knowledge of current career trends
4. Skilled in interpersonal communications and interviewing procedures. 5. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
6. Ability to work independently and as a team member with flexibility and thoroughness in the performance of assigned duties.
7. Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer.
8. Ability to work effectively in a diverse community and meet the needs of diverse student populations.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.