Occupational Therapy Academic Program Chair -
Bryant & Stratton College
in Milwaukee Wisconsin
Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/11/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Detailed Job Description
Bryant & Stratton College
Position: Occupational Therapy Academic Program Director
Reports to: Deans of Instruction
- Actively participate in the program structure development and submission of curriculum for approval to appropriate local, state, and national regulatory and accrediting bodies.
- Ensure students meet course, program and institutional outcomes
- Ensure all documentation, reporting, and instructional activities are in compliance with all standards, competencies, policies, and guidelines as set forth by program accreditors and College
- Teach minimum of 2 classes as required
- Meet program, retention, and graduation goals
- Facilitate the hiring, scheduling, and evaluation of subject-area instructors
- Develop and monitor course materials and grade and attendance reports to ensure course outcomes met
- Provide coaching, training, and information to program area faculty
- Build and maintain relationships with area employers and business connections
PhD in field, along with appropriate licensure and/ or certification required.
- In-field non-teaching experience work required; supervisory experience at a substantive level strongly preferred
- Teaching experience or aptitude
- Exceptional leadership, facilitation, and written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated competence in developing others, maintaining confidentiality, managing detail, and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to forge supportive partnerships within and between departments
- Knowledge of computer software and research databases
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and student success
- Ability to make meaningful and positive connections with diverse student body in a career college environment
Submit letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and teaching philosophy to email@example.com Call 262-567-6400 for details
- Occupational Therapy Program Director
- Program Director
- COTA AND PhD
- Occupational Therapist
- Associate Degree Program
|Employment Type:||Higher Education Executives|
At least 3 years
||Commensurate with Experience
|Type of School:||2 - Year Institution / Technical|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.