Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/1/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Quinnipiac University invites applications for the position of the Assistant Director Programming and Involvement. This position reports to the Associate Director and will support the Associate Director in leadership and student organization development in addition to overseeing student programming initiatives.
Quinnipiac University is a thriving private university with 6,500 undergraduate and 2,300 graduate students, located in Hamden, Connecticut, approximately 90 minutes from New York City and two hours from Boston. Consistently ranked among the best universities by U.S. News & World Report and recently named one of the 2013 Great Colleges to Work For by The Chronicle of Higher Education, Quinnipiac offers 58 undergraduate majors and 20 graduate and professional programs, including those leading to degrees in both law and medicine. At the core of Quinnipiac is its commitment to teaching and collaboration. Quinnipiac fosters partnerships among students and with faculty; it is a spirited, welcoming campus.
- Work collaboratively with Student Programming Board to build a cohesive and comprehensive activity schedule that meets the needs of Quinnipiac students.
- Supervise Graduate Assistant for Programming & Involvement as needed.
- Assist with student organization management and with undergraduate leadership opportunities.
- Oversee student employment specifically for Campus Life.
- A master's degree in Higher Education/Student Involvement is required.
- A minimum of one to two years of experience in Student Affairs.
- The qualified candidate must possess excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership and strong decision making skills.
Review of applications will begin in March with a start date of July 1, 2014.
Applications must be submitted electronically and should include a resume and a thoughtful cover letter describing your interest in the position, and explaining how your background and experience qualify you for this position.
Quinnipiac University has a strong commitment to the principles and practices of diversity throughout the university community and we welcome candidates who would enhance that diversity.
Job Code 2013-1477
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.