Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/7/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1. Perform typing duties such as: correspondence, minutes, reports, tests, grant applications, etc. Edit work for accuracy, format, punctuation, and construction.
2. Review incoming mail for appropriate distribution and action.
3. Compose routine correspondence upon supervisor's discretion.
4. Take messages, relay information, and answer questions within scope of knowledge and authority.
5. Responsible for organization and filing of all data so that it is readily accessible.
6. Arrange conferences and meetings, notify participants and arrange for all materials and facilities.
7. Process purchase requisitions and request for payments. Assist in monitoring department budgets and expenditures.
8. Utilize University selected software to retrieve and maintain information.
9. Other clerical duties as assigned.
This job covers the following departments in Arts & Sciences College: Sociology; Antropology; Criminal Justice; Legal Studies; Computer Sci; Digital Design
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.