Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/10/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
OFFICIAL TITLE: Assistant Director of Residence Life and Housing
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Associate Director of Residence Life and Housing
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: Supervises Administrative Resident Assistant
1. Directly supervises the Administrative Resident Assistant with regards to social media.
2. Organizes all Residence Life town hall meetings.
3. Coordinates Living Learning Community development and maintenance.
4. Coordinates break housing & billing
5. Coordinates summer conferences for Residence Life.
6. Coordinates Residence Life sustainability efforts.
7. Coordinates damage billing.
8. Coordinates departmental assessment efforts.
9. Maintains and updates website/ social media.
10. Directly supervises fitness center.
11. Assists with residence hall placement.
12. Participates in the Residence Life professional staff on call rotation.
Worcester State University is a public institution of higher learning set on 58 acres in the residential west side of Worcester, Massachusetts. We are dedicated to preparing students for personal success, rewarding careers, and effective citizenship in the 21st century. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the traditional liberal arts and sciences, teacher education, biomedical sciences, business, and the health professions.
Worcester State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
If interested, apply via Institution Website button (to the right of the description) which will take you to the posting on Worcester State's website. Detailed instructions are listed there.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.