Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/21/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Assistant Director of Admissions will work with the Director of Admissions for Online Programs to attract, enroll, and retain a class with strong educational credentials.
1.Manage inquiries to achieve prompt contact and weekly activity goals.
2.Schedules and conducts interviews; pursues qualified candidates for enrollment.
3.Determines appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility.
4.Achieves enrollment and start rate goals.
5.Accurately and completely portrays educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial considerations to prospective students.
6.Consistently conducts follow-up with all applicants to ensure successful matriculation.
7.Participates in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities.
8.Accurately forecasts projected new students to Director of Admissions.
9.Conducts all activities in accordance with the highest ethical standards. Adheres to all state and federal accreditation and institute rules and regulations regarding student recruitment.
10. May be required to participate in business/community development activities to encourage enrollments into programs at Quinnipiac University Online.
- Minimum of two years of successful sales or admissions-as-sales experience, preferably with adult students, and a bachelor's degree.
- Strong skills in the areas of organization, data analysis, oral/written communication, interpersonal relations, customer service, data analysis, and technology are required, including proficiency with MS Office programs.
- Previous experience in sales or post-secondary admissions-as-sales is required.
- The position will require flexibility in work schedule, as well as the willingness to travel.
- Relevant advanced degree is preferred.
- An understanding of and commitment to enrollment management concepts, and a willingness to work in and contribute to a team- oriented environment will be important factors in the selection process.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.