Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/26/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach a minimum of twelve hours per semester (or twenty-four annually) of day and evening classes.
- Maintain office hours and provide advisement for assigned students.
- Assist in curriculum development, review, and textbook selection.
- Conduct and publish research.
- Participate in College and professional development activities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, or related engineering field.
-Expertise in materials science, manufacturing processing, hydraulics and pneumatics, and computer numerical control (CNC) programming is required. Tooling and mold design is a plus.
- Evidence of scholarship and research, particularly scholarly publication. Consideration will be given to such subsidiary evidence as direction of, or significant participation in research projects, participation in scholarly activities of learned societies, and professional consultative service.
- Dedication to ensuring excellence in curriculum delivery, development, and improvement.
- Experience and interest in teaching students from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds are essential.
- Ability to use technology in instruction and student advising.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to the role of a comprehensive college in a multi-cultural setting.
- Involvement with recognized professional associations or organizations.
- Ability to generate grant proposals
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.