Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/23/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Evaluate foreign student transcripts for admission and credit transfer decisions
• Assist international students, faculty, and administrators on immigration regulations and procedures
• Oversee advising and approve final registration of all international students
• Work closely with administration and faculty to enhance retention of international students
• Coordinate the development of international partnerships, extended campuses, and joint degree programs, etc.
• Develop and maintain articulation agreements with foreign institutions for exchange and recruitment purposes
• Work with international deans/directors in consultation with faculty and administration on the UC campus to develop appropriate curricula
International Education Office:
• Supervise the International Education Office in its provision of services to international students on the UC campus
• Encourage a global focus at Utica College by promoting study abroad programs and encouraging U.S. students to have an international experience; and by integrating the international students into the general student population
• Develop annual International Education budget
• Analyze the cost effectiveness of programs and initiatives, i.e. student exchange agreements, use of country-specific agents, recruitment plans, etc.
• Seek grants, etc. to support international programs for the College
• Develop a fund in support of international students of promise who have a financial need
• Seek creative ways to solve academic, financial or other problems for international students to ensure a positive UC experience
• In consultation with Deans, match academic programs with specific partnership institutions to better promote study abroad programs
• Coordinate an advisory board to provide input and feedback to the Office of International Education
• Communicate new and changing immigration laws and regulations and all pertinent information related to foreign nationals
• Assist in the hiring of deans, directors, faculty and staff for international satellite campuses and programs
• Represent and promote Utica College in foreign countries of interest
• Represent the College, as appropriate, at professional conferences, symposia, and workshops devoted to international student and scholar issues
• Serve on the Provost’s Cabinet
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.