Program Director for the Diagnostic Sonography Program -
in Dallas Texas
Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/22/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Dallas, Texas 75229
Detailed Job Description
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning, developing, organizing and administering the program.
- Developing and designing program curriculum.
- Scheduling courses for academic terms.
- Reviewing the program on continuous basis.
- Evaluating and directing full-time and/or part-time program faculty.
- Developing clinical/professional affiliations, monitoring students at clinic/professional sites, and directing clinical affiliations.
- Meeting specific program accreditation standards/essentials.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring the program budget.
- Performing quality improvement activities to enhance program effectiveness.
- Maintaining current professional credentials.
- Recruiting and retaining students through graduation.
- Perform duties as assigned.
- Supervision of Program Full-time and part-time faculty members.
- Must meet all education, credentialing, and professional experience requirements of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (JRC-DMS).
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated teaching competence with at least 2 years of teaching experience, preferably in an accredited Diagnostic Sonography Program.
- Demonstrated clinical competence with at least 2 years’ experience as a general sonographer, cardiac sonographer, and/or vascular technologist.
- Program Director Diagnostic Sonography Program
- Diagnostic Sonography
|Employment Type:||Higher Education Executives|
||Commensurate with Experience
|Type of School:||Research University|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.