Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/10/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1. Immediate backup for Receptionist with phone duties to include taking messages, relaying information and answering questions verbally and in writing within the scope of knowledge and authority.
2. Manage general office email inquiries and respond in a timely and professional manner
3. Assist in maintaining student employment functions in the office, hire, schedule and oversee student workers
4. Assist students and their families with various financial aid processes including questions, online processes, forms, etc. Act as liaison between student/family and loan program representative in order to resolve problems with student accounts.
5. Assist Loan Coordinator with entrance and exit interviews, loan material preparation, reports, correspondence, data entry, MPN and entrance reminders and problem resolution.
6. Assist with the data entry, recording, filing, and tracking of financial aid applications, documents and forms. Work with loan counselor, students, parents and lending entities to help resolve loan issues and act as liaison with Bursar's office for student accounts.
7. Process requests for materials and information including the mailing of forms, correspondence, applications and notices.
8. Access FAA and CSS websites to identify problems with Profile and FAFSA applications and assist families in making corrections.
9. Operate various financial aid systems including institutional and 3rd party vendor systems.
10. Serve as back up during peak times for document imaging, scanning and linking.
11. Backup for award letter process and coding aid in system.
12. All other duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.