Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/9/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1) Identify and support at-risk, non freshmen, returning students.
2) Support a wide range of individual students in learning skills.
3) Coordinate and assist with academic peer support programs as needed.
4) Promote the Learning Center through classroom presentations, open houses, faculty orientations, and other opportunities.
5) Interact with other professional support personnel on campus and in the community where deemed appropriate.
6) Assist faculty and staff with academic intervention and support strategies.
7) Identify support opportunities and recommend appropriate responses.
8) Assess effectiveness of student support services and make modifications as necessary.
9) Attend conferences, workshops, and meetings pertinent to the responsibilities of this position.
10) Assume additional responsibilities as deemed necessary by the director.
- Master's degree in an appropriate field.
- Three to five years' experience in post-secondary education that should include teaching, academic counseling, and skills assessment.
- Superlative interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Proven organizational ability.
- Experience developing and evaluating instructional technology.
- Competency with a Windows-based platform and applications.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.