Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/19/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1. Have earned at least a Master's degree in mathematics or mathematics education (related fields will be considered, Ph.D. preferred)
2. Have at least five years of successful teaching experience
3. Demonstrate a commitment to student learning, particularly on the part of potentially under-prepared students
4. Be able to function in a multi-cultural, collegial environment
5. Be willing and able to teach at least four undergraduate courses each term on a variety of levels, offered in the day and in the evening
6. Be willing and able to contribaute to the furthering of the College's mission of service to its students
7. be willing and able to collaborate in the development and improvement of mathematics instruction at Calumet College of St. Joseph
Responsibilities include teaching, curriculum planning and development, assessment of student learning outcomes; implementation of experiential learning and technology; and maintaining relationships and providing service within the community.
Start date: August, 2014
Eligibility: Employment is contingent upon proof of eligibility to work in the United States and a background check.
For full consideration, email letter and CV demonstrating your interests and qualifications. The requested information should be email to: Dr. Joi Patterson, Vice President of Academic Affairs @ email@example.com. Review of applications will begin January 2014 and continue until candidate is selected.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.