Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/3/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Develop syllabi, lesson plans, assignments, tests, grade assignments, advise students, deliver non-credit and credit course work related to Oil & Gas Transportation associated with pipelines and over the road, pursue professional development and participate in college activities. Schedule may include evening courses.
• Maintain communication with Regional Hub Coordinator to effectively communicate consortium requirements and needs as required.
• Work collaboratively with the Hub Coordinator on the delivery of the non-credit and credit curriculum for the ShaleNET program including the Well Site Trainer and integration with the AST2 “InventorCLOUD” distance-learning interface, matching Simtronics Software simulation and knowledge of Microsoft Suite in compliance with Stark State College Policies and Procedures.
• Assist/collaborate with the ShaleNET Support Technician as required, to ensure delivery of the laboratory curriculum developed under the Consortium.
• Assist in the maintenance of records in compliance with the requirements of the State of Ohio, ShaleNET Consortium Agreement and the Department of Labor.
• Assist in maintaining a neat, clean, and professional classroom and laboratory environment for all ShaleNET Consortium classes.
• Assist in coordination of Consortium orientation classes and registration of students.
• Provide data and technical information for presentations to the consortium, community and the College’s Oil and Gas Advisory Committee.
• Through collaboration with the Oil and Gas Program Coordinator and the Hub Coordinator for the Stark State Regional HUB of ShaleNET, ensure required classroom materials, training equipment, tools, and instruments are available as required.
• Attend and take an active role in Stark State College community, cultural and social events.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The DOL ShaleNET grant has funding for full-time content area delivery and preparation of non-credit and credit curriculum. This is a 180 day contracted, grant-funded position and continuation is dependent upon availability of grant funds.
Minimum licensed CDL instructor or Bachelor’s degree in related science or engineering field required.
Three years of related oil and gas drilling, procesing or production experience required.
Licensure or Certification Requirements:
Restricted or Unrestricted CDL Instructor license preferred or potential to train applicant to become Restricted CDL Licensed Instructor. CDL license is not required.
Applicant must have excellent communication and organizational skills. Ability to use technology including MS Office programs and internet-delivered materials required.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ndf8gsk
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.