Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/20/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Saint Louis University, a Catholic, Jesuit institution, dedicated to student learning, research, health care, and service, is seeking applicants for two 12-month faculty appointments in the Program in Physical Therapy. We are seeking talented candidates with content expertise in adult neurology and / or pediatrics to join our dynamic faculty.
The University is a Carnegie Research University (high research activity) and currently employs over 3,000 full and part-time faculty and enrolls more than 13,000 students in the graduate, professional, and undergraduate programs. The Program in Physical Therapy is housed in the Doisy College of Health Sciences (DoisyCollege.slu.edu). Faculty have access to classrooms and laboratories with state of the art teaching and research technologies. There are presently 19 faculty members in the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program, who engage in teaching, scholarship activities, and participate in service to the University, the profession, and the community.
Position 1: Tenure track, 12-month, full time faculty appointment
- Current physical therapist license in the United States, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands
- Academic doctoral degree (e.g. PhD, EdD)
- A defined or developing research agenda with a record of peer-reviewed publications
- Evidence of teaching experience at the university level
- Evidence of content expertise in adult neurology and / or pediatrics
- Record of internal and / or external scholarship funding
- Postdoctoral fellowship training
- Teaching in adult neurology and / or pediatric physical therapy curriculum
- Research productivity in area of expertise
- Application for internal and external funding to support research
- Participation in University, professional, and community service
Rank, workload, and salary are dependent on qualifications and experience.
Position 2: Tenure or non-tenure track, 12-month, full time faculty appointmentPosition Qualifications
Positions are available July 1, 2014. Applications received after February 24, 2014 cannot be assured full consideration. All applications must be made online at https://jobs.slu.edu. Interested candidates must submit a cover letter, application and current curriculum vitae. Any questions regarding this position can be directed to:
Randy R. Richter, PT, PhD, Search Committee Chairperson
Saint Louis University
Program in Physical Therapy
3437 Caroline Street
Saint Louis, MO 63104
Saint Louis University is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages nominations of and applications from women and minorities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.