Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/15/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Student Services Center seeks an individual with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills who can work effectively in a team environment to fill its available Student Services Representative position. The purpose of the Student Services Representative position is to serve as the initial contact for the Financial Aid, Registration, Billing, and Advising office for walk-in, telephone contact or by email. The position will provide professional, courteous and accurate information to students, their families, and other guests to the student services center.
The Student Services Representative will:
• Interpret university policy to students and parents regarding: academic eligibility, fiscal policy, payment options and deadlines, financial policy and application procedures, registration, career services, and academic support services;
• Attend monthly meetings as a liaison for different departments and report back to the staff any information that is vital;
• Handle cash and other forms of payment following university cash management protocols;
• Ensure accuracy of information provided to students;
• Participate in Tufts University functions and represent Tufts University in off-campus functions.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of one (1) year of related experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; experience with databases
• Ability to interpret and apply policy, multi-task, stay calm under pressure, work collaboratively with students and staff and be a team player. Excellent independent decision making, interpersonal, verbal communication (including phone) and time management skills. Demonstrated commitment to providing exceptional customer service and maintaining confidential information. Positive and high energy, quick thinking, proactive and self-motivated
• Must successfully complete all appropriate background checks as required
Preferred Qualifications: Experience in a higher education setting is a plus. More than one (1) year of experience is preferred.
Special Work Schedule Requirements: Some overtime required during peak times including weekends and evenings.
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/36y7ftx
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.