Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/1/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Founded in 1863, Saint Mary's is a residential campus nestled 20 miles east of San Francisco in the picturesque Moraga Valley. Based in the Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts traditions, Saint Mary's currently enrolls more than 3,400 students from diverse backgrounds in undergraduate and graduate programs. The De La Salle Christian Brothers, the largest teaching order of the Roman Catholic Church, guide the spiritual and academic character of the College.
As a comprehensive and independent institution, Saint Mary’s offers undergraduate and graduate programs integrating liberal and professional education. Saint Mary’s reputation for excellence, innovation and responsiveness in education stems from its vibrant heritage as a Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts institution. An outstanding, committed faculty and staff that value shared inquiry, integrative learning and student interaction bring these traditions to life in the 21st century. The College is committed to the educational benefits of diversity.
In collaboration with the Director of Interactive Media and Web Communications, the Interactive Media Specialist develops engaging content, provides best practices and templates, and supports the campus community across online communications channels in support of the mission and institutional marketing strategy of the College. Tracks metrics and makes recommendations to increase effectiveness of the use of interactive media across devices and channels for internal and external communication. Works in cross-functional teams within Office of College Communications and with staff across campus in support of the College's onlince presence and communications efforts.1. Manages regular updates to key areas and pages of College websites. Collaborates with staff to develop effective content and its presentation, ranging from text to an array of media (e.g., video, photography). Write/edit web copy as needed. Expands opportunities for engagement through interactive media via campus-based and third party sites/services.
2. Implement and measure social media strategy, including developing and delivering content across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter YouTube, and other sites/services that are of strategic importance to the College. Identify, interpret and capitalize on interactive media trends.
3. Produces weekly campus e-mail newsletter and updates associated web pages in concert with Office of College Communications team members. Supports departments across campus with email marketing templates in HTML and via online marketing tools (e.g., Constant Contact), to achieve institutional and client marketing objectives. Produces periodic e-mails for distribution to key constituents.
4. Produce monthly and ad hoc interactive media reports, including statistics for College sites, e-mail campaigns, social media properties, including mobile analytics. Develop, implement and support strategies for effective search engine optimization.
5. Convene and coordinate interactive media user group, including representatives from across the school, to promote idea-sharing, provide training (including bring in in external expertise), solicit feedback and create community among users.
6. In collaboration with the Director of Interactive Media and Web Communication, partner with the College's information technology team and external vendors to enhance the College's websites and sustain effective processes for campus website editor support.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.