Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/17/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
- Work collaboratively with department chairs and the graduate office to develop and implement class schedules that are consistent with mission, AACSB coverage requirements, university workload requirements, school, departmental and program curricula requirements, and utilization goals.
- Work collaboratively with department chairs and program directors to review, develop, and implement feasible curricula, which is reflected in program and catalog language. Coordinate changes to course catalog.
- Work collaboratively with dean, department chairs, and undergraduate, graduate, and assessment committees to maintain the School of Business Assessment Program. Program to include development of learning outcome definitions, development of appropriate assessment tools and scoring rubrics, management of grading and scoring, annual reporting including recommendations based on assessment results.
- Work collaboratively with dean, departmental chairs, and CQI committee to develop programs aimed at maintaining individual faculty academic qualifications and increasing the quality and quantity of intellectual contributions.
- Work collaboratively with dean, department chairs, and CQI committee to build a faculty development program appropriate to school mission, AACSB accreditation standards, and stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the department chairs to ensure adjunct faculty meet or exceed qualification standards.
- Manage school of business administrative staff.
- Collect, maintain a database of, analyze, and report on intellectual contributions.
- Collect and maintain a database of up to date faculty vitas.
- Produce annual accreditation reports.
- Monitor and report on AACSB coverage ratios and faculty deployment measures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated record of success including effective academic program or departmental management in a well-regarded graduate school of business, and familiarity with AACSB accreditation standards.
A collaborative working style and excellent written and verbal communication skills are also needed.
A doctorate in a business-related field is required.
The position is available July 1, 2012. Review of applications will begin December 1, 2011 and continue until the position is filled.
Special instructions to applicants:
Applications should include a curriculum vitae, and names and contact information for three references. (References will not be contacted without candidate permission).
In addition, please provide a thoughtful Cover Letter that addresses the following points:
1. Why you are interested in this job.
2. Your experience in curriculum development and business school operations as described above.
3. Your experience in management of "assurance of learning plans."
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.