Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/1/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1. Maintain phone coverage, greet visitors and students, take messages, relay information and answer questions. Handle high public contact efficiently and professionally. Have knowledge of Quinnipiac procedures, Learning Center operations; answer questions within scope of knowledge and authority.
2. Use University software to perform duties such as correspondence, meeting minutes, newsletter, spreadsheets, reports, grants, forms and memos. Proofread/edit work for accuracy, format, spelling, punctuation and construction. Assure timely completion of all material.
3. Review and route incoming mail for appropriate distribution and action.
4. Use Quinnipiac's Datatel system fully and effectively, including monitoring budgets, requisitions, and student record keeping. Retrieve data and reports as needed.
5. Gather and enter data for the preparation of various reports/documents.
6. Organize and maintain a filing system for all pertinent department/program data so that it is readily accessible.
7. Arrange meetings as required, notify participants, and arrange for all materials, food, facilities, media equipment, budgets, travel, and support functions. Handle travel for administrative staff.
8. Assist with the organization, preparation and ordering for receptions, open houses, information sessions, conferences and other University events.
9. Supervise and coordinate schedules for student workers.
10. Provide coverage for other clerical staff in the Learning Center as requested.
11. Other secretarial duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.