Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/1/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1. Support assigned graduate program directors and department chairs in the performance of their duties.
2. Perform word processing duties such as correspondence with students and other university departments. Edit work for accuracy, formatting, spelling, punctuation, and construction. Assure timely completion of all materials.
3. Gather and enter data for the preparation of various reports.
4. Maintain phone coverage, greet visitors and students, take messages, relay information, and answer questions within scope of knowledge and authority.
5. Schedule and maintain appointment calendars as assigned.
6. Responsible for organization and filing of all pertinent program data so that it is readily accessible.
7. Assists with the organization, preparation and ordering for receptions, open houses and information sessions.
8. Some occasional weekend and evening coverage will be required for special events.
9. Other secretarial duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.