Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/18/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited college preferred, with a minimum of six years’ experience in networking and/or security, and 3 years in a management position.
· Professional certifications preferred.
· Knowledge of network configurations for academic environments preferred.
· Disaster recovery/business continuity planning experience preferred.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS/ETC.: Posses direct experience installing, configuring, and managing MS Windows 2008\2012 server in a SAN environment, Checkpoint\Cisco firewalls, and F5 network equipment. Architect and maintain network and system security, advanced router-switch hardware installation and configuration. Possess technical knowledge of SQL servers, .NET development environment, Microsoft back office applications (MOM, SMS), Exchange 2007\2010, Active Directory, IIS, Symantec Antivirus. Have strong experience in leading a highly qualified technical team. Evening and weekend hours are occasionally required.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Maintain Checkpoint firewall including
o Rule creation and management
o Setting up reports on specific firewall activity
o Backing up, patching, and updating the firewalls and management server
· Architect and manage F5 Firepass and Big IP environment
o Maintain remote access configurations
o Optimize network throughput and security using Big IP LTM
· Improve, secure and maintain Enterasys\Cisco Networks infrastructure
o Apply Enterasys hardware updates
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.