Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/15/2014.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Develops, implements, and manages a strategic, comprehensive, and innovative alumni relations and outreach program that responds to the missions of College and Foundation and needs of the alumni constituency
• Develops an alumni program to effectively identify and engage alumni, manage alumni records, data and reporting.
• Develops and manages alumni communication and outreach activities including a newsletter, educational sessions, social media, website and events.
• Cultivates and engages alumni in supporting resource development and fundraising efforts, maximizes alumni relations effectiveness, and leverages goodwill of alumni for the benefit of the College, Foundation and its students.
• Develops strategies and programs that build relationships for generating resources for the College and the Foundation.
• Serves as advisor the VP on all alumni relations and outreach matters
• Works internally with various College departments and external organizations and companies to identify, promote and solicit alumni support and awareness of the College and Foundation.
• Assist with other Resources Development and Foundation initiatives as appropriate for the success of the College, Foundation and the students we serve.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
• Bachelor’s degree
• Five years of higher education alumni relations experience or equivalent development experience.
• Demonstrated experience with social media, outreach and effective communications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Proven ability to develop, implement and manage innovative, results-oriented programs and services.
• Ability to think collaboratively and strategically, recognize opportunities, and implement them to attain established goals.
• Ability to work professionally with community, business, and alumni leaders.
• Demonstrated understanding of ethics related to development activities, discretion in interactions with alumni, donors and prospects.
• Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
• Master’s Degree
Standard College hours of business 8:30AM -5PM, Monday through Friday.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.