Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/14/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
FULL-TIME EDP SYSTEMS ANALYST IV - IT MIS: (Haverhill Campus) 37.5 hours per week. May be required to work varied hours or overtime to accommodate the requirements of the work area. (AFSCME Unit Position) Anticipated Start Date: May 1, 2013. This position reports directly to the Chief Information Officer.
The Systems Analyst will provide primary support for the Banner Student Module including Advising, Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid and Student Accounts Receivable.
•Working closely with various functional groups in Academic Affairs to resolve SunGard Banner Student related system issues in a timely manner.
• Assist functional staff in maintaining and/or creating process documentation and testing plans
• Gather & translate requests from functional staff and implement solutions making use of administrative systems including but not limited to Banner Student, Self-Service Banner, DegreeWorks, Argos, and APEX.
• Other job functions may include support of client reporting, and other duties as assigned by the Chief Information Officer.
• Associate degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 4 years’ experience programming in a Banner environment.
• Experience programming in PL/SQL.
• Experience with APEX, PHP or Java would be a plus.
• Functional knowledge of SunGard’s Banner, Redhat Linux and the Oracle toolset.
• A high level of patience and problem solving skills in order to be successful in a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a team.
Salary Range: $1,166.93 - $1,653.86 weekly, ($60,680.36 - $86,000.72 annually) with a complete fringe benefits package. An appointment outside the bargaining unit must start at Step 1 of the range.
Deadline Date: April 5, 2013
NECC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.