Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/20/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Information Security Project Manager at Bentley will manage various enterprise-wide strategic and departmental security related projects across all IT functions (administrative, academic, infrastructure, and client services) as prioritized by IT governance, security prioritization, regulatory requirements and the Project Management Office (PMO). This includes managing security projects from RFP through post implementation, assisting IT groups with security-centric deployments, creating project plans, implementing projects, and participating in the testing, training and roll-out of new technology. The Information Security Project Manager will work with Directors, PMO leadership, architects, departmental managers, technical teams, and technology users during the project lifecycle.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Five to seven years IT experience of which three or more years are project management oriented.
• Strong project management and analytical skills, including the ability to abstract key trends and issues from complex, detailed information.
• Experience working with security related technologies, such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems and multi factor authentication.
• Experience in project based remediation of security vulnerabilities.
• Hands-on approach to managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to translate complex technology into business terms that high level, non-IT leaders can understand.
• Effective collaboration, relationship management and influence skills, along with a strong customer service orientation.
• Knowledgeable in security best practices, including the SANS top 20 critical controls.
• Proven ability to learn new technologies.
• Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
• PMP (Project Management Professional) certification.
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional).
• Experience in a Higher Education setting.
• Experience using Project and Portfolio Management tools with Service Management tools.
• Familiar with security applications and defense in depth strategy.
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.