Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/20/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
If you like working in a team environment, continue to develop your own skill set, and be able to use your creativity to solve complex problems, then this position will interest you! A great opportunity for a high energy, dedicated professional who enjoys a challenge and is ready to join our Human Resources team.
Position will report to the Director of Human Resources and will provide guidance, coordination, and support in the effective and consistent application of employee job classification and compensation administration policies and practices.
• Administers and maintains various compensation-related systems.
• Provides advice, training, and support to the college community, as appropriate, in the application of compensation management principles, guidelines, procedures, and best practices.
• Develop and maintain the College’s Classification and Compensation Plan and process; create, maintain and administer criteria and procedures to ensure internal consistency and integrity of the compensation and job classification process to include reclassification reviews, job restructuring and makes recommendations; conducts compensation and classification surveys;
• Advise and coordinate with administration and management staff in the proper classification of positions, interpretation of job classifications and the application of compensation and appropriate pay levels; prepare annual contract process, prepares Salary Schedules for all college positions
• Assist with Benefits Administration.
• Understands and is proficient in SJC’s standard technology to continuously improve human resources program services;
• Understands and responsible for compliance with FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act); Facilitates portions of employee on-boarding; audits pay practices to ensure compliance with federal and state legislation applicable to wage and hour laws and regulations and internal pay policies;
• Prepares and maintains utilization data, statistical analyses, reports and other HR related data. Although the above are typical of the duties and responsibilities normally performed, additional duties and responsibilities requiring the same or lesser skills, knowledge and dexterity may be required. Other duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.