Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/7/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Primary responsibilities will be to instill trust, make faculty feel valued, exercise empathy, and commit to self-growth. The Senior Learning Technology Enrichment Specialist leads and supports faculty in effective instructional practice using classroom, video-conferencing, web-conferencing, and online learning management systems. This includes providing consulting and training services to faculty in the development of effective teaching and learning strategies for face-to-face, blended, and online learning environments in one-on-one, small group, and large group settings; directing and developing programs for faculty to enhance the quality of instruction and incorporate learning-centered approaches into instruction including University-wide events; demonstrating use of instructional technology and instructional practices; and creating and maintaining print, multimedia, and web-based instructor-focused learning resources.
• Provide consulting and training services to faculty in the development of effective teaching and learning strategies tor face-to-face, blended, and online learning environments.
• Identify pedagogical objectives and appropriate supporting technologies, and provide expert advice to faculty on lesson design and development.
• Provide a variety of professional development opportunities in one-to-one, small group, and large group settings to faculty concerning teaching and learning environments that emphasize active learning.
• Serve as a liaison/advocate between faculty and University Technology Services.
• Advise faculty, staff, and administrators through research and planning of technology upgrades and new equipment purchases for instructional settings.
• Design, develop and deploy faculty development programs that include appropriate assessment tools to measure and evaluate all critical aspects of training environments, including levels of faculty engagement, accomplishment of learning goals, and satisfaction with the learning experience.
• Documented experience developing instructional materials, media, and applications for a higher education academic audience.
• Documented evidence of effective teaching at the college or university level for at least 3 years.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to think creatively.
• Advanced knowledge of instructional design principles including learning theories, instructional models, motivational techniques, and instructional strategies.
• Ability to work with faculty from a variety of backgrounds and subject areas.
• Desire to work collaboratively in a values-based higher education environment.
• Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
• Documented knowledge of instructional and emerging technologies.
• Experience using video teleconferencing equipment in an instructional setting.
• Experience using learning technologies and in teaching others to use them effectively.
• Documented experience developing online learning modules using standard instructional design authoring software.
• Experience managing instructional web pages and familiarity with principles of usability and accessibility (WordPress preferred).
• Strong organizational skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Master’s degree in Instructional Technology, Educational Technology, Instructional Design or related field.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.