Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/14/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Director of the Bentley University Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for developing a central Information Technology PMO office, and providing ongoing leadership, coordination and management of PMO processes and IT governance. The Director of the Bentley University PMO is responsible for the overall project management function at Bentley, providing leadership, coordination and management of PMO processes and IT governance. This position directly and indirectly supervises the team that provides project management support. The Director of the Bentley PMO defines and maintains project management process and methodology standards. In collaboration with IT teams, the Director provides tools, oversight, and documentation that enable the successful completion of repeatable and standardized project processes. The PMO institutes and continuously improves standard project management methodologies such as PMBOK and PRINCE2 to improve effective and efficient delivery of IT projects across the organization. The PMO is a strategic driver for organizational excellence and seeks to enhance the practices of execution management, organizational governance, and institutional change management in order to deliver measurable business and stakeholder benefits.
The Director of the Bentley Project Management Office should have strong leadership, strategic planning, execution, and communication skills. The Director should also have strong analytical and problem solving skills focused on the delivery of successful programs and projects.
● Bachelor’s degree.
● 7+ years of project management experience, including managing people and project teams, and IT industry experience.
● Experience in managing large, complex, multi departmental projects.
● Experience in using key methodologies such as ITIL, PMBOK, PRINCE2.
● Experience working with Agile project methodologies.
● Ability to communicate and collaborate at various levels in an organization.
● Experience developing IT governance processes and frameworks.
● Experience managing and communicating change.
● Advanced user in project management tools (e.g. MS Project, SharePoint).
● Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas and persuade others to accomplish challenging goals and objectives.
● Master’s degree.
● Professional certification e.g. PMP, ITIL or PgMP.
● Experience in using Project and Portfolio Management tools such as ServiceNow, Team Dynamics, or Daptiv.
● Knowledge of higher education and applicable business operations.
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.