Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/9/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Applications are being accepted from qualified candidates for a part-time (1200 hrs/yr) Learning Resource Center Technician position at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College Ashland Campus. This position will be responsible for assisting students, faculty and staff in the use of Learning Resource Center services and resources and providing support for instructional technology. This position will be expected to work a combination of evening and daytime hours.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
1) Two years related post-secondary education plus two years related work experience OR a combination of related education and work experience totaling four years. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2) Excellent customer service, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
3) Outstanding personal presentation skills.
4) Demonstrated organizational skills, dependability, and ability to work independently.
5) Knowledge and proficiency in the use of personal computer, computer applications, and software. Familiarity with technology resources related to presentations and events.
6) Ability to learn and apply complex policies and procedures.
$15.13 – $16.30 hourly
Your application will be considered complete when we have received a completed online application, a cover letter addressing all of the qualifications for this position, a resume, and original or copies of official or unofficial college transcripts. If you have noted an educational degree on your application, WITC requests transcripts to support your degree. Official transcripts are required prior to an offer of employment.
Please mail transcripts, if unable to scan, to Human Resources:
505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake WI 54871
WITC is an Equal Opportunity/Access Employer and Educator.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.