Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/10/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
FT Computer Sciences faculty will:
* Teach material from approved curriculum and develop daily lesson plans
* Participate in school retention initiatives by providing regular and timely feedback to students and school regarding
academics, attendance, behavior, etc.
* Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process
* Completes professional development and in-service activities in accorance with college standards
* Maintains expertise in subject area and recommends improvements in curriculum design
* Instructs students in laboratory procedures, if applicable
* Advise assigned students
Qualified applicants will possess:
* Ph.D. or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering or closely related field required from accredited US
institution or similar international institution
* Extensive relevant experience in the applications of computer science is required
* Expertise in one or more of the following areas: game and mobile-device programming, embedded programming,
computer security and wireless systems
* Previous highier education teaching experience preferred; other experience will be considered
*Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English required.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.