Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/15/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
· Direct persons to correct destination and deal with queries from the public and customers
· Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
· Provide general administrative support – for example, support some recruitment activities, update and track the parking database.
· Prepare correspondence and documents
· Co-ordinate meetings, organize conference and meeting room bookings, organize catering and assist with various on-site events.
· Control inventory relevant to reception area - for example, recording and tracking of Canteen Game requests.
· Tidy and maintain the reception area
· Retrieves messages from voice mail and forward to appropriate personnel.
· Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department, takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable. Advises customers of call center process.
· Screening of calls before responding and giving out information. Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
· Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
· Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required. Maintains security awareness.
· Printing of Employee badges.
· Updates appointment calendars and schedules appointments in support of the Executive assistant.
· Receives, sorts, and routes mail; maintains and routes publications. Receives and directs deliveries.
· Managing the courier services provided and taking responsibility for accounts.
· Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
· Escalating facilities issues to facilities
· Assist and support the Executive Assistant and Facilities Manager and possibly the Development Centre
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.