Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/7/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Business Services Manager reports to the District Controller. This position supervises the Business Office Technicians at the Administrative Office. This position manages the College’s day to day business operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and cash management. This position ensures compliance with College policies and procedures.
Please contact HumanResources@witc.edu for a complete job description.
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field or associates degree in accounting and 6-years prior related work experience. Experience using the PeopleSoft Financials module preferred.
2. Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of a computer, computer applications and software such as Microsoft Office and PeopleSoft.
3. Ability to organize, coordinate and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
4. Ability to communicate effectively in personal and group settings.
5. Ability to be detail-oriented, well-organized, to work independently on assigned tasks and to work under pressure.
Manager Grade 7
Your application will be considered complete when we have received a completed online application, a cover letter addressing all of the qualifications for this position, a resume, and original or copies of official or unofficial college transcripts. If you have noted an educational degree on your application, WITC requests transcripts to support your degree. Official transcripts are required prior to an offer of employment.
Please mail transcripts, if unable to scan, to Human Resources:
505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake WI 54871
WITC is an Equal Opportunity/Access Employer and Educator.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.