Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/22/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Financial Aid Coordinator:
* Conducts financial aid information sessions and assists prospective and current students with completion of the FA process
* Informs students on available funding based on their needs assessment, and communicates with loan co-signers.
* Tracks student progress on financial aid packages
* Contacts outside agencies regarding student eligiblity for assistance
* Verifies/collects student aid reports from studetns using FA system verification edits
* Determines eligiblity for and tracking of Federal Work Study awards
* Conducts entrance/exit interviews with students, advising of repayment schedule calculations
* Contacts students to advise of impending delinquent loan status
Minimum 2 years experience in financial aid, financial counseling or collections required. Must be able to efficiently utilize a computer and related software. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong orientation toward customer service and responsiveness. Previous knowledge of federal and state financial aid programs preferred.
Able to work as part of a team in a busy financial aid office.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.