Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/24/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Posting Number: FY1316401
Division: SA - Student Affairs
Position Department: Counseling and Student Development
Contact Person: Angela Middleton, Senior Recruiter
Description of Duties:
The office of Counseling and Student Development at Bentley University has an opening for a consulting psychiatrist to work part time during the academic year.
* The position is for one day each week during the academic year
* The person in the position will be responsible for medication evaluations, prescriptions, and follow up visits for students
* Most work will be with depression, anxiety, and monitoring a few clients on ADD/ADHD medication
* Experience with a college age population or interest in this area is preferred
* The ideal candidate will be comfortable working within a short term model
* Good connections with the community for referrals outside of the Counseling Center are desirable
* Experience with a diverse population would be welcome
- Licensed Massachusetts psychiatrist
- At least two years post license experience
- ADHD experience
- Previous work with college aged population
License(s) Required for the Position: Applicants must have an M.D., completed Psychiatry residency training, and be fully licensed in MA. Board certification in Psychiatry is preferred but not required.
Required Applicant Documents: Resume/Curriculum Vitae
Months Per Year: Academic Year
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants: Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Position Type: Other
Quicklink for Posting: jobs.bentley.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52029
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/r85mvvk
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.