Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/5/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Stockton University seeks a highly energetic, innovative, experienced and forward-looking Assistant Director of Residential Life with a proven record of successful leadership in promoting an integrated, engaged, dynamic student experience in a growing residential life program. Successful candidates will display a passion for working in the area of operations, housing assignments and marketing; a commitment to the mission and vision of the University; ability to promote community through operations, logistics, long-term planning, and campus partnerships; and exhibits the highest personal and professional ethical standards. Qualities of the successful candidate will be a genuine desire to manage housing assignments, operations reports, multiple responsibilities, and experience in marketing, social media, technology, planning, and assessment.
QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree in Student Personnel or related field required. Experience managing residence hall assignments, marketing efforts, residence hall opening and closing plans, facilitating residential life training and selection, programming planning and emergency management experience required. Experience with card access systems, StarRez technology, marketing and social media projects preferred. Ability to interface with individuals from diverse backgrounds is essential. Candidates will demonstrate a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the field of residential life and/or student affairs.
Under the supervision of the Associate Director of Residential Life Operations, the Assistant Director is responsible for the following:
ANTICIPATED START DATE: July 1, 2016. Screening of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Priority consideration given to applications received by May 31, 2016.
To apply please visit: https://careers-stockton.icims.com/jobs. Only electronic documents will be accepted. Please complete the on-line application in addition to providing the following required documents. All required documents must be submitted in order for your application to move forward. You may upload documents using; Word, PDF or Videos either as one single file or as individual attachments.
1.) A letter of interest with accomplishments related to the position announcement
2.) Current Resume
3.) Names of at least three professional references, including full contact information
● All offers of employment are contingent upon a favorable background check.
● Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should contact: Sharon Hunt, Recruitment Manager at 609-652-4384.
● In accordance with the New Jersey First Act P.L. 2011 c.70, effective September 1, 2011, new public employees in certain positions are required to obtain New Jersey residency within one (1) year of employment. Applicants must meet the requirements listed.
● Prospective employees may access the Annual Security Report for the University at www.stockton.edu/campuspolice or contact the Campus Police department at 609-652-4378 to request a hard copy of the report.
● Stockton University is an equal opportunity institution encouraging a diverse pool of applicants, visit; http://www.stockton.edu/affirmative_action.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.