Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/25/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Associate Dean for the College of Business will help shape the direction of the college by participating with the Dean in all phases of strategic and resource planning. The position works closely with the Dean, Department Chairs, Faculty and Staff within the college to help realize the vision, mission and goals of the college.
• Assessment (Strategic Goal #3 – relevant curriculum) working with the College of Business Assurance of Learning activities, assure that assessment data is collected, stored and analyzed as well as used to inform program improvement and that recommendations for modifications to programs or courses are implemented, represent the Dean’s Office on the Assurance of Learning Committee, work with the CBUS Graduate Programs Committee to assure that assessment activities are implement for the MBA
• Enrollment management (Strategic Goal #3 – relevant curriculum) work with department chairs to facilitate scheduling that fits the needs of students, represent CBUS on Room Utilization Committee (RUC) and other committees related to enrollment management and scheduling
• Graduate Program support (strategic goal #3, relevant curriculum) working with the graduate program coordinator facilitate class scheduling among all departments to assure that course offerings meet the scheduling needs of graduate students, work with Career Services to increase services to support employer recruitment of MBA graduates
• Curriculum related activities (strategic goal #3) represent the Dean’s Office on the CBUS Curriculum Committee, CBUS and University Graduate Committees, CBUS Faculty Development Committee, act as the CBUS liaison on university related committees and offices including but not limited to the Applied Learning Center to support and promote undergraduate research and internships, Center for Individualized Learning, Honors Program
• Accreditation (CBUS strategic goal 5) work with the Dean to facilitate continued compliance with AACSB standards, prepare necessary data and tables for accreditation reporting, provide assistance, as needed, to assure continued ABET accreditation
1) Earned terminal degree appropriate to a discipline in the College of Business.
2) A record of achievement in teaching, professional activities and community service that has resulted in earning tenure at an AACSB accredited institution.
3) Evidence of working with diverse groups , including students, faculty and staff.
1) Experience in organizational leadership and higher education administration, through significant service/committee work or administrative assignments.
2) Experience with Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) accreditation.
3) Experience collecting and evaluating data to drive decisions for program efficiency and improvement.
4) Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: curriculum, assessment, accreditation, enrollment management.
5)Excellent communications skills.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered as an applicant you must apply via the online application system, www.msudenverjobs.com.
References refers to a list of three professional references and their contact information.
Official transcripts will be required of the candidate selected for hire.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.