Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/6/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 2711 - Unclassified - FT (Salaried)
This position oversees, manages, and coordinates operational aspects of Miami’s campus card system (CBORD CSGold). Assists in the development, implementation, and oversight of policies and procedures related to the CSGOLD system on campus. Manages and supports operation and system integrity of the campus card operation. Ensures integrity of data is maintained. Documents and implements standard operating procedures related to operation of systems using Lean methodologies for efficiency and productivity. Provides technical assistance, training, and support to staff for understanding and utilizing CSGOLD system. Assesses future needs and coordinates with campus community, management team and vendors.
• Install, maintain, configure and troubleshoot all campus card software applications (Foodservice Suite, CSGold, Web Card Center, GET Mobile Ordering, other applications)
• Educates and trains management and staff in system implementation, procedures, and use
• Tests and implements new functionality
• Ensures system is configured to meet departmental needs
• Develops reports for use by system users and management
• Assists with door access, food service, and card production software installations and upgrades
• Serve as the primary point of contact with vendors (CBORD, Yeck Brother, etc) to ensure timely resolution of problems, availability of current information on software, and full utilization of resources
• Develops and maintains the Campus Card database for all faculty, staff, student, guest, and visitors
• Specify, purchase, inventory, and coordinate installation of all hardware and software related to ID card production
• Work with Physical Facilities Department to coordinate equipment installation and door hardware issues
• Work with university offices to develop and implement procedures for ID cards, equipment usage/support, mulaa sales/reporting
• Assist with integration of Banner, MyCard, and other Miami University software applications with the door access/campus ID card system
• Integrate with housing leadership to understand needs and seek solutions for continuous improvement
• Associate's degree in Computer Science/Business or related field and two years of experience or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Business or related field
• Two years of experience with door access and/or database systems at a large university campus, or related activities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide functional supervision and/or training to university and student staff
• Strong knowledge of campus ID card meal and access systems.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office and industry software
• Experience with databases and SQL
• Direct administrative experience with CBORD applications (CSGOLD)
• Experience with Lean management
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.