Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/27/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Applications are currently being accepted from qualified candidates for a part-time (884 hours/year) Student Life Coordinator at WITC Ashland Campus. The Student Life Coordinator is responsible for coordinating student activities, administering budgets, developing programs, and serving as an advisor to Student Senate Association.
The Student Life Coordinator is responsible for coordinating student activities, administering budgets, developing programs, and serving as an advisor to Student Senate Association.
1. Two years post-secondary education or four years related work experience, or a combination of education and related work experience totaling four years. Associate degree preferred.
2. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with experience in conducting group activities.
3. Ability to work flexible hours.
4. Experience working with diverse groups.
5. Ability to utilize problem-solving skills to arrive at decisions.
6. Experience interpreting and carrying out rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
7. Ability to travel.
Support and Technical Personnel Level I
$15.13 – $16.30 per hour
Your application will be considered complete when we have received a completed online application, a cover letter addressing all of the qualifications for this position, a resume, and original or copies of official or unofficial college transcripts. If you have noted an educational degree on your application, WITC requests transcripts to support your degree. Official transcripts are required prior to an offer of employment.
Please mail transcripts, if unable to scan, to Human Resources:
505 Pine Ridge Drive
Shell Lake WI 54871
WITC is an Equal Opportunity/Access Employer and Educator.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.