Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/14/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Our focus is to improve student success through engaged learning. Come! Join-Us where learning makes a difference and Diversity Matters!!
Professors are employed to teach in discipline or discipline areas in which he/she has specific training and/or competence. As such, is expected to plan, organize, and teach in a manner to promote and direct successful student learning in keeping with the College's learning-centered values and goals.
PLEASE NOTE: This faculty position will also assume the duties and responsibilities of Clinical Coordinator for the Cardiovascular Technology Program.
Education & Experience
1. Bachelors degree in a related health sciences field from an accredited institution.
2. Bachelors degree in Cardiovascular Technology from an accredited institution. (Preferred)
3. Registry eligible in at least one of the cardiovascular specialties administered by Cardiovascular Credentialing International. (Required)
4. Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience in the cardiovascular field. (Required)
5. Minimum of two (2) years teaching experience in an accredited cardiovascular technology program. (Preferred)
6. Experience as a Clinical Coordinator in an accredited cardiovascular technology program. (preferred)
Applicants must complete the [required] Valencia College online-application to be considered. Visit http://valenciacollege.edu/join-us for a list of career opportunities and [requirements].
Need assistance? Feel free to contact our Human Resources Department (407)582-8033. EA/EO
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.