Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/24/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under the direction of the Head Athletic Coach, the Assistant Coach is responsible for: providing technical expertise in the fundamentals of the sport, teaching student-athletes basic and advanced skills; assisting in management of the team through recruiting, program development, fund-raising, promotional activities, and related assigned responsibilities. The Assistant Coach guides and mentors student-athletes throughout the academic year.
Essential Functions, Major Duties, and/or Accountabilities:
- Assist in monitoring team members' eligibility according to requirements set by the University Athletic Board, WAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Teach and maintain the effective skill level of the Women's Soccer team.
- Assists in scouting future opponents as well as implement and maintain a recruiting database.
- Assists head couch, athletic director and other department staff in maintaining an effective program and develop of team policies and procedures.
- Organize fundraising programs and community service activities.
- Manage travel arrangements and travel budget.
- Prepare scouting reports and help formulate game plans, developing training programs and summer camps.
- Uphold and abide by all WAC, NCAA regulations and UVU policies and procedures.
- Guide and mentor student-athletes throughout the academic year.
- Maintaining parent and alumni communication, social media presence and other duties assigned by the Head Coach
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.