Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/27/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 2614 - Unclassified - FT (Salaried)
Supports the customer service of the Bookstore, Mi-Tech Repair and Mi-Tech Cellular under the direction of the Director. Provides support to meet user group requests and special event needs.
• Being the first point of contact for customers in person and over the phone.
• Maintains a clean working environment for all areas of the store.
• Organizes and conducts annual All-Staff training sessions.
• Responsible for revision for all staff training videos, presentations, and checklists.
• Responsible for answering the phone at the information desk of the store.
• Assists with the Secret Shopper program.
• Assists with special event requests, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
• Serve on various LEAN team projects.
• Works with the Director researching, reviewing, recommending, and initiating new opportunities, changes, and/or action plans to office/facility customer services, policies, procedures, and/or customer offerings.
• Coordinating student staff committees to promote student leadership, motivation, communication, and development.
• Responsible for investigating and reviewing customer complaints.
• Responsible for opening and closing the store.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience working in a collegiate, retail environment.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Computer experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferred experience in using Microsoft Office.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.