Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/25/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 2616 - Unclassified - FT (Salaried)
Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities at a company or organization. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives. This person will report to the Director of Bookstores and will partner with the Director of Retail Operations and Website Manager to achieve sales goals in the store and through ecommerce.
• Plan marketing and branding objectives.
• Supervise a team of students including the hiring and evaluations of each student employee.
• Expand product offerings at Athletic events and grow sales on game day.
• Prepare marketing strategies alongside other Directors in the store.
• Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
• Adhere to budgets given by the Director.
• Oversee creation and delivery of sales events, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
• Act as a liaison between the store and the departmental marketing group.
• Ensure brand messages are consistent.
• Gather and analyze customer insight.
• Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the store and growth of market share.
• Engage consumers on social media.
• Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
• Partner with organizations within the community to promote the store brand.
• Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
• Develop and lead a marketing team of student staff that will develop and execute new concepts, sales events, channels and partners to position the store as innovator and leader.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field such as Marketing.
Demonstrated ability to:
• Manage multiple projects and maintain a high level of productivity.
• Achieve success working without supervision and in a team environment
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.