Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/5/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 2591 - Classified - FT (hourly)
This position will be responsible for recording and receipting the charitable contributions received by the University. This position will also lead the automation of gift processing initiative, which will require strong analytical and financial skills.
1) Manage the automation of gift processing following these priorities: recurring payroll deduction gifts, then gifts received via on-line payment.
2) Record gifts and pledges to the proper accounts, including the completion of daily deposits.
3) Create and maintain constituent records in Banner.
4) Assists University staff, faculty, and students; answers inquiries and provides information.
5) Oversees staff and assists with training of staff related to the new issues identified with automation; assists in the documentation and enforcement of policies and procedures related to automation.
6) Serves as informational resource to staff; investigates and resolves problems or difficulties related to area of automation.
7) May assist in the performance of various financial tasks including fund set up, FOAPL string review, working with Treasury and various departments regarding the fund set up of designations.
The position is in a typical office environment and may require considerable walking, standing, or bending, may also have periodic assignments which entail dealing with modestly unpleasant conditions.
Direction Received: Reports to Director, Manager
Direction Given: Direct administrative supervision of student employees. The position may provide functional supervision of classified staff.
Nine months of coursework or training beyond high school in Business Administration and three years of related experience or a combination of education and expertise
Strong proofreading, spelling and editing skills
Knowledge of computer systems, databases, and Microsoft Office.
The position requires knowledge of unit's operations, policies, and procedures; supervisory skills; knowledge of computer and office applications.
Experience with gift processing - Banner
Accounting or IT experience
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.