Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/6/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Posting Number: FY13131124
Division: SA - Student Affairs
Position Department: Student Affairs
Position Classification: EF - Exempt/Full Time
Position Band: 28E-Exempt/Salaried
Description of Duties:
Responsible for the daily operations of the university-wide judicial system, including the maintenance of the judicial database (Symplicity). Summarize data and implement proactive efforts to address behavior, including OneLess and iConnect programs. Actively participate in the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs office as well as within the Division of Student Affairs.
Additional Description of Duties: - Primary person in charge of the daily operations of the judicial system at Bentley. Assign the level of priority/seriousness for various cases and ensure the timely and proper functioning of the judicial boards.
- Act as an administrative hearing officer and Judicial Board advisor as assigned.
- Be the primary reader of all campus incident reports including all those concerning student behavior. Make decisions based on each situation for appropriate follow up by the office.
- Arrange Weekend Briefing and Bentley Care Team meetings as well as related follow-up.
- Prepare all Level III judicial cases, materials and preparation of involved students.
- Work with the Dean and Associate Dean to create programs and initiatives to address student behavior and culture on an annual basis including OneLess and iConnect.
- Design and implement the training and development of all members of Judicial Affairs including professional and student members.
- Be a member of the Office of the Dean of Student Affairs team and assist the office with projects as needed.
- Responsible for a major function of the Dean of Student Affairs Office each academic year as assigned.
Master's degree in Student Personnel or related field required. 3-5 years of experience in higher education setting preferred. Progressive experience in Judicial Affairs or Student Conduct preferred.
Software Knowledge: Knowledge of Symplicity, the judicial affairs database.
Required Applicant Documents: Resume/Curriculum Vitae
Hours: Academic year: 8:30AM - 4:30PM. Summer hours: 8:00AM - 5:30PM (M-TH)
Months Per Year: 12
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants: Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Position Type: Staff
Quicklink for Posting: jobs.bentley.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52018
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/35rdc3r
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.