Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/1/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
1. Produce designs and artwork through computer graphics and multimedia production to meet the requirements of clients.
2. Collaborate with other artists to determine distribution of workflow and share ideas for projects and designs.
3. Conduct research on content and style, search for images and graphics appropriate to content.
4. Meet with consultants for job clarification, design and production options, questions and concerns.
5. Consult with clients as necessary to clarify requirements for their design projects and to review proofs.
6. Maintain records of materials, time spent on jobs, and bill finished jobs according to procedures.
7. Maintain files according to standard operating procedure (for later retrieval and updating), clearing out outdated files, and updating computer software.
8. Maintain supply inventory and document unit purchases.
9. Actively promote a customer-oriented approach throughout Regional Marketing & Public Relations.
10. Participate in computer skills training and keep current with updates.
11. Participate in professional development activities.
12. Participate in cross-functional projects.
13. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.