Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/29/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Provides support to the Resource Development Team and Tri-C Foundation Board by maintaining relationships with donors, recommends potential funding opportunities, prepares proposals, ensures donor reporting and donor requirements are fulfilled
• Collaborates with the internal project team to gather pertinent information, as needed
• Produces presentation materials/written correspondence for the Tri-C Foundation and college-wide initiatives
• Assists the Resource Development Team with the implementation of meetings and events, the creation of grant proposals for the submission to appropriate funders, prospect research, and the development of communication materials
• Records information within the fundraising database, check entry, generates mailing lists, appeals and reports, and maintains continuous system and donor acknowledgement improvement for the Resource Development Team
• Coordinates gift and grant compliance as well as terms and conditions for all funding secured through Tri-C and the Tri-C Foundation and assists in preparation of reports and audits
• Independently produces accurate and timely work products under strict deadlines
• Analyze data, formulate and present conclusions
• Deploy basic accounting and bookkeeping principles
• Performs related resource development and office management projects and other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of two years’ experience in development and/or professional writing including budget preparation and oversight
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Extensive knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
• Demonstrated ability to use technical skills to produce quality spreadsheets, documents and presentations
• Experience in setting up project budgets and in reviewing financial reports
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills with a strong commitment to customer service
• Demonstrated ability to create opportunities and solve problems
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong keyboarding, grammar and math skills
• Sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Experience in working with in a team environment, with Boards and in donor relations
• Experience in using Microsoft Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and Raiser’s Edge
Standard College hours of business 8:30AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.