Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/25/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 2541 - SATSS - FT (hourly)
Performs a variety of basic administrative tasks related to Accounting, Accounts Payable, Bursar & Purchasing operations.
1) Greets and directs visitors; routes mail; answers multiple line telephone; provides basic information regarding Accounting, Accounts Payable, Bursar & Purchasing.
2) Creates or updates computer records; maintains records; e.g. records of payments, deposits, university purchases, vendor information.
3) May gather and analyze statistical information regarding Accounting, Accounts Payable, Bursar or Purchasing programs and activities; produce reports.
4) Oversees files and records; ensures that they are accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
5) Performs various basic administrative tasks; prepares correspondence and information packets; sends and receives faxes, assists with bulk mailings.
Periodic assignments given which entail dealing with modestly unpleasant physical conditions such as near continuous use of computer.
Requires six months of coursework beyond high school and one year of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of accounting, bursar and purchasing procedures and techniques; knowledge of standard office equipment and procedures; knowledge of computer and office applications; basic math skills, oral communication skills; ability to work with people with diverse backgrounds.
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.