Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/23/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Synopsis of Role:
The Marketing Optimization Specialist will utilize American Public University System’s (APUS) marketing automation systems and be the key point of contact for landing pages, A/B testing and optimization, and ongoing maintenance. This role reports directly to the director of marketing systems and optimization.
• Manages multichannel lead generation campaigns while collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Creates and suggests landing page initiatives including new templates and A/B testing concepts; developing functional mockups to share with team for feedback.
• Builds out and maintains series of landing pages used for PPC (HTML & CSS skills essential).
• Administers marketing automation and technology platforms, such as and including: Marketo, Optimizely, Salesforce, Crazy Egg, Pardot, etc.
• Identifies and implements new marketing technology opportunities.
• Manages lead database and runs ad hoc and long-term reporting as needed.
• Maintains repository of landing pages assets, including banners, content, and all active URLs.
• Performs quarterly analysis of competitors’ landing pages.
• Works directly with search team to plan and optimize inbound leads via PPC campaigns.
• Serves as a liaison with admissions team to ensure lead flow is functional; offering suggestions and improvements to better serve both teams.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• Standard office environment in Manassas, VA.
• Advanced understanding of marketing automation strategy, landing page design principles, conversion-rate optimization, and marketing technology.
• Strong skills with modern web design (HTML & CSS), email marketing, graphic design, and user testing analytics.
• Ability to lead meetings and offer advice on strategy pertaining to job responsibilities.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time while staying on-time, on-budget and adhering to high quality standards.
• Must be flexible and comfortable in an “agile” working environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.