Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/6/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under general direction, supports and performs feasibility, analytical, and cost/benefit studies regarding clinical interface systems; performs data mapping and data translations; ensures system integrity, compatibility, and standardization; coordinates and maintains Electronic Health Records (EHR) interfaces security; provides advanced support for business and personal productivity within health informatics interfaces; defines, implements, protects, and maintains complex interface engines; performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of interfacing with various applications, management information systems, data structures, systems analysis and design, and programming languages
• Knowledge of the principals, practices, and techniques used in administering complex databases
• Knowledge of Cloverleaf and Epic Bridges
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Interpersonal/human relations skills
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Presentation and group facilitation skills
• Ability to perform technical work
• Ability to work under stressful conditions and maintain a positive attitude
• Ability to analyze and resolve software application issues and recommend improvements
• Ability to apply a high level of visual effort
• Ability to design, implement, and modify systems
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Bachelor’s degree in math, computer science, or related field; supplemented with three (3) years related work experience. Ability to achieve EpicCare Ambulatory EMR or related certification(s) within 6 months is required.
Collaborates with the EHR database administrator, application teams and/or owners of third party databases to establish data mapping plans and methods, enabling the sharing of data between databases; documents business needs and requirements of each interface; develops data translation routines and methods utilizing Cloverleaf’s Interface Engine toolset and standard querying and database tools.
Provides advanced end-user support; responds to software application, interface and database issues; reviews issue logs to identify patterns; tracks performance of vendor in resolving issues within target dates; plans and implements installation upgrades and development projects.
Tests & implements approved requests to EHR interfaces to clinical systems; coordinates and maintains the EHR interface security; evaluates and recommends improvements to EHR system; serves as liaison between departments and software vendor for specific interface applications and infrastructure; implements approved requests for interfaces to clinical systems.
Participates in planning, selection, and installation of process changes in electronic health records (EHR) clinical interfaces; collaborates to establish data mapping plans and methods.
Performs other duties as assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.